Qual-Pro Corporation provides electronic manufacturing services (EMS) to multiple industries including aerospace, defense, avionics, surveillance, automotive, medical and industrial controls.Our company offers a challenging and rewarding environment with a tremendous opportunity for career growth.
- Perform in process, receiving, final, and first article inspections using customer drawings to determine compliance and record inspection status on QC records
- Proficient with measurement & inspection equipment (microscopes, calipers, multi-meters, ohm meters)
- Inspection of complex assemblies PCB assemblies (box build, cables, etc.) to determine acceptability for use, based on identified criteria
- Perform general precision inspection on fabricated printed circuit boards (PCB) and machined parts to determine conformance with applicable drawings, specification or instructions
- Be able to determine polarity on the component and how it matches to the circuit board for SMT and thru-hole components
Required education, experience and attributes of a successful candidate
- Must have previous experience in an EMS or OEM environment.
- Must be IPC 610 Class 3 certified
- Education Level – High School
- Minimum 5 years experience in electronics manufacturing along with mechanical inspection
- Experience working in an ISO 9001 or AS9100-certified electronics-manufacturing environment
- Experience inspecting printed circuit board assemblies to IPC-A-610 and IPC-J-STD-001 standards
- Must be proficient in English including the ability to communicate with all departments in the company
- Knowledge of military and or commercial electronics and components
- Able to read and interpret customer’s datasheets, blueprints and special instructions to examine installation of wiring, cables, subassemblies, hardware and components to detect assembly errors
- Experience documenting 1st article inspections to AS9102 standard a plus
- Experience using Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI) equipment a plus
Our Corporate Mission and Philosophy: “We build partnerships right, the first time.”
Qual-Pro Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. We are committed, and encourage others to, abide by the rules of Equal Employment Opportunity. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, marital status, medical condition or disability. For immediate consideration, please submit a resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.